SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- How to save health? WCIOM press release № 2600 (2014). Retrieved from: http://wciom.ru/index.php?id=268&uid=114851
- W.C. Cockerham, Health Lifestyle Theory and the Convergence of Agency and Structure // Journal of Health and Social Behavior. V. 46. № 1 (2005) [CrossRef]
- R. Veenhoven, Sociological theories of subjective well-being // M. Eld, R. Larsen (eds) The Science of subjective Well-being: a Tribute to Ed Diener. New York: Guilford Publications (2008)
- Constitution of the world health organization. Retrieved from: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/901977493
- V.A. Kiselev, Health attitudes strategies // Social work and nursing care in public healthcare system: problems of professional activities and innovations in personnel training. Yekaterinburg (2009). Retrieved from: http://do.teleclinica.ru/375092/
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.