SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- M.C. Sanmartin, Corporate communication of the Catholic Church through social networks (Univ. Malaga, Spain, 2015)
- S. Livingstone, Mediatization: an emerging paradigm for media and communication research? (Walter de Gruyter GMBH Germany, 2014)
- D. Bell, The coming post-industrial society (Academia, Moscow, 1993)
- S. Shcherbina, Organizational culture as a factor in the translation to a market economy (PhD thesis, Moscow, 1999)
- I.N. Kuznetsov, Business communication’s corporate culture (Harvest, Moskow, 2005)
- Z.S. Allayarova, T.V. Kalashnikova, Y.A. Moiseenko, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 166, 43-47 (2015) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.