SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- K.A. Bannova, I.N. Dolgih, A.B. Zhdanova, N.V. Pokrovskaya, Innovation Management and Sustainable Economic Competitive Advantage: From Regional Development to Global Growth The 26th IBIMA conference in Madrid. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Aktaev, K.A. Bannova, A.S. Balandina, I.N. Dolgih, N.V. Pokrovskaia, U.A. Rumina, A.B. Zhdanova, K.N. Akhmadeev, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 166 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Khaperskaya , K. A. Bannova, S. Z Musina, International Conference on Economics and Management (ICEM) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pogorletskiy and Söllner, F., Intereconomics, 43 (5), 288-297 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Mayburov , Y. Leontyeva , Transport tax in Russia as a promising tool for the reduction of airborne emissions and the development of the road network WIT Transactions on Ecology and the Environment (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ivanov, V. Mishchenko and O. Maliutin, Actual Problems of Economics, 166 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- JONATHAN R. KESSELMAN 7 – Income-Tested Transfer Programs (1982) [Google Scholar]
- GCPL consolidated net up 2% on higher tax, operating expenditure, Focus on Surfactants, 12, 7 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Carmen Comaniciu, Liliana Bunescu, Procedia Economics and Finance, 6, 615–620 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aziz Jaafar, John Thornton, The International Journal of Accounting, 50 (4), 435–457 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Don Herrmann, Tatsuo Inoue, Wayne B Thomas, Advances in International Accounting, 16, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Prof Qingyue Meng, PhD, Prof Hai Fang, PhDa, Xiaoyun Liu, PhDa, Beibei Yuan, PhDa, Jin Xu, BAa THE LANCET, 386, 10002 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Antonova, O.A. Negodina, D.D. Vavilov, 26th International Business Information Management Association Conference: Proceedings, Madrid: IBIMA (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.