SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- K.A. Bannova, I.N. Dolgih, A.B. Zhdanova, N.V. Pokrovskaya, Innovation Management and Sustainable Economic Competitive Advantage: From Regional Development to Global Growth The 26th IBIMA conference in Madrid. (2015)
- N.E. Aktaev, K.A. Bannova, A.S. Balandina, I.N. Dolgih, N.V. Pokrovskaia, U.A. Rumina, A.B. Zhdanova, K.N. Akhmadeev, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 166 (2015) [CrossRef]
- A. V. Khaperskaya , K. A. Bannova, S. Z Musina, International Conference on Economics and Management (ICEM) (2015)
- A. Pogorletskiy and Söllner, F., Intereconomics, 43 (5), 288-297 (2008) [CrossRef]
- I. Mayburov , Y. Leontyeva , Transport tax in Russia as a promising tool for the reduction of airborne emissions and the development of the road network WIT Transactions on Ecology and the Environment (2015)
- V. Ivanov, V. Mishchenko and O. Maliutin, Actual Problems of Economics, 166 (2015)
- JONATHAN R. KESSELMAN 7 – Income-Tested Transfer Programs (1982)
- GCPL consolidated net up 2% on higher tax, operating expenditure, Focus on Surfactants, 12, 7 (2013)
- Carmen Comaniciu, Liliana Bunescu, Procedia Economics and Finance, 6, 615–620 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Aziz Jaafar, John Thornton, The International Journal of Accounting, 50 (4), 435–457 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Don Herrmann, Tatsuo Inoue, Wayne B Thomas, Advances in International Accounting, 16, (2003)
- Prof Qingyue Meng, PhD, Prof Hai Fang, PhDa, Xiaoyun Liu, PhDa, Beibei Yuan, PhDa, Jin Xu, BAa THE LANCET, 386, 10002 (2015)
- I.S. Antonova, O.A. Negodina, D.D. Vavilov, 26th International Business Information Management Association Conference: Proceedings, Madrid: IBIMA (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.