SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- N.A. Knyazeva, A.G. Gryaznukhin, P.A. Kislyakov, V.I. Esaulov, Yu.I. Kekteeva & Z.V. Polivara, International Review of Management and Marketing, 6(1), (2016)
- V.V. Abramenkova & A.S. Minyaev, Psychology in Russia: state of the art, 5, (2012)
- N. Noddings. Happiness and education (New York, Cambridge University Press, 2003) [CrossRef]
- D. Stokols, Amer. psychologist, 50(10), (1995) [CrossRef]
- T.I. Kulikova, Psychology in Russia: State of the Art, 5, (2012) [CrossRef]
- P.A. Kislyakov, E.A. Shmeleva & S.N. Tolstov, Voprosy psikhologii, 5 (2015)
- Yu.P. Zinchenko, Psychology in Russia: state of the art, 4, (2011)
- E.A. Shmeleva, P.A. Kislyakov, L.F. Luneva & L.D. Maltseva, Psychology in Russia: State of the Art, 8(1), (2015) [CrossRef]
- E. Huebner & R. Gilman, Applied Quality of Life Research, 1(2) , (2006)
- S. Suldo, E. Shaffer & K. Riley, School Psychology Quarterly, 23(1), (2008)
- I.A. Baeva, & N.V. Bordovskaia, Psychology in Russia: State of the Art, 8(1), (2015) [CrossRef]
- P.A. Kislyakov, E.A. Shmeleva, T.V. Karaseva & O.A. Silaeva, Asian Social Science, 10(17), (2014) [CrossRef]
- V.A. Yasvin, Psikhologicheskii Zhurnal, 21(4), (2000)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.