SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- Duggleby, J. How to be an online tutor. Gower Publishing, Ltd., (2000).
- Hughes, G. Using blended learning to increase learner support and improve retention. Teaching in Higher Education, 12 (3), 349-363. (2007). [CrossRef]
- MacDonald, J. Blended learning and online tutoring: Planning learner support and activity design. Gower Publishing, Ltd., (2008).
- Bender, T. Discussion-based online teaching to enhance student learning. Sterling, Virginia: Stylus Publishing, (2003).
- King, F. B. A virtual student. Not an ordinary Joe. Internet and Higher Education, 5, 157–166. (2002). [CrossRef]
- Schank, R. Educational technology: The promise and the myth. World Bank, Human Development Network, Education Group, Washington, DC Processed, (2001).
- García-Peñalvo, F. J. ed. Advances in E-Learning: Experiences and Methodologies: Experiences and Methodologies. IGI Global, (2008). [CrossRef]
- Donnelly, R., ed. Applied e-learning and e-teaching in higher education. IGI Global, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Krasnova, T., Vanushin, I. Blended Learning Perception among Undergraduate Engineering Students. International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (iJET), 11 (1), 54-56 (2016). [CrossRef]
- Throne, K. Blended Learning: How to Integrate Online & Traditional Learning. London: Kogan Page Limited, (2003).
- Papamitsiou, Z., & Economides, A. Temporal learning analytics visualizations for increasing awareness during assessment. RUSC. Universities and Knowledge Society Journal, 12 (3), 129-147 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Aycock, A., Garnham, C., & Kaleta, R. Lessons learned from the hybrid course project. Teaching with Technology Today, 8(6), 1-6. (2002).
- Nehme, M. E-learning and students’ motivation. Legal Educ. Rev. 20 (2010).
- Mazzolini, M., & Maddison, S. Sage, guide or ghost? The effect of instructor intervention on student participation in online discussion forums. Computers & Education, 40(3), 237-253, (2003). [CrossRef]
- Lehman, R. M., & Conceição, S. C. Creating a sense of presence in online teaching: How to" be there" for distance learners (Vol. 18). John Wiley & Sons, (2010).
- Martínez-Argüelles, M., Plana, D., Hintzmann, C., Batalla-Busquets, J., & Badia, M. Usefulness of feedback in e-learning from the students’ perspective. Intangible Capital, 11(4), 627-645, (2015).
- Espasa, A. Temporal and assessment dimension: characterization of feedback after assignments. eLearn Center Research Paper Series, 1, 17-29, (2010).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.