SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- S. Riddell, T. Tinklin, A. Wilson, Disabled Students in Higher Education. Perspectives on widening access and changing policy (Routledge, Oxon, NY, 2005)
- Disability Discrimination Act (1995). URL: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1995/50/contents/enacted
- M. Fuller, J. Georgeson, M. Healey, A. Hurst, K. Kelly, S. Riddell , H. Roberts , E. Weedon. Improving Disabled Students’ Learning: Experiences and Outcomes (Improving Learning) Routledge (2009).
- Information and guidance on the Equality Act 2010, including age discrimination and public sector Equality Duty. (2010) URL: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/equality-act-2010-guidance
- Equality and Human Rights Commission, Article 24 Education. URL : http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/private-andpublic-sector-guidance/public-sector-providers/human-rights-guidance/a-guide-to-the-undisability-convention/part-2-know-your-rights/article-24-education
- Understanding the Equality Act: information for disabled students/ URL : http://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/understanding-equality-act-information-disabled-students
- Equality Act (2010) URL: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2010/15/section/20.
- Code of Practice: Reasonable Adjustments for Disabled Students. General Board. URL: http://www.student-registry.admin.cam.ac.uk/files/codeofpractice_reasonableadjustmentsfordisabledstudents_14-15.pdf
- Learning disability.URL : http://www.disability.admin.cam.ac.uk/staff-supporting-disabled-students/teaching-disabled-students/inclusive-teaching
- Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSAs). URL: https://www.gov.uk/disabled-students-allowances-dsas/what-youll-get
- Extra help - Disabled Students’ Allowances. URL: http://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/1617/ft/sfe_disabled_students_allowance_guide_1617_d.pdf
- A. De Boer, S. J. Pijl, A. Minnaert, International Journal of Disability Development and Education 59(4), 379-392 (2012) [CrossRef]
- M. Castrodale, D. Zingaro You’re such a good friend: A woven autoethnographic narrative discussion of disability and friendship in Higher Education, Disability Studies Quarterly (2015), URL: http://dsq-sds.org/article/view/3762/3827
- Disability. URL : https://www.ox.ac.uk/students/welfare/disability?wssl=1
- Special educational needs. Study shows more disabled students are dropping out of university (2010). URL: http://www.theguardian.com/education/2010/may/25/diabled-student-drop-out-university-increase
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.