SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- S. Riddell, T. Tinklin, A. Wilson, Disabled Students in Higher Education. Perspectives on widening access and changing policy (Routledge, Oxon, NY, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Disability Discrimination Act (1995). URL: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1995/50/contents/enacted [Google Scholar]
- M. Fuller, J. Georgeson, M. Healey, A. Hurst, K. Kelly, S. Riddell , H. Roberts , E. Weedon. Improving Disabled Students’ Learning: Experiences and Outcomes (Improving Learning) Routledge (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Information and guidance on the Equality Act 2010, including age discrimination and public sector Equality Duty. (2010) URL: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/equality-act-2010-guidance [Google Scholar]
- Equality and Human Rights Commission, Article 24 Education. URL : http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/private-andpublic-sector-guidance/public-sector-providers/human-rights-guidance/a-guide-to-the-undisability-convention/part-2-know-your-rights/article-24-education [Google Scholar]
- Understanding the Equality Act: information for disabled students/ URL : http://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/understanding-equality-act-information-disabled-students [Google Scholar]
- Equality Act (2010) URL: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2010/15/section/20. [Google Scholar]
- Code of Practice: Reasonable Adjustments for Disabled Students. General Board. URL: http://www.student-registry.admin.cam.ac.uk/files/codeofpractice_reasonableadjustmentsfordisabledstudents_14-15.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Learning disability.URL : http://www.disability.admin.cam.ac.uk/staff-supporting-disabled-students/teaching-disabled-students/inclusive-teaching [Google Scholar]
- Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSAs). URL: https://www.gov.uk/disabled-students-allowances-dsas/what-youll-get [Google Scholar]
- Extra help - Disabled Students’ Allowances. URL: http://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/1617/ft/sfe_disabled_students_allowance_guide_1617_d.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. De Boer, S. J. Pijl, A. Minnaert, International Journal of Disability Development and Education 59(4), 379-392 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Castrodale, D. Zingaro You’re such a good friend: A woven autoethnographic narrative discussion of disability and friendship in Higher Education, Disability Studies Quarterly (2015), URL: http://dsq-sds.org/article/view/3762/3827 [Google Scholar]
- Disability. URL : https://www.ox.ac.uk/students/welfare/disability?wssl=1 [Google Scholar]
- Special educational needs. Study shows more disabled students are dropping out of university (2010). URL: http://www.theguardian.com/education/2010/may/25/diabled-student-drop-out-university-increase [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.