SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- C.E. Izard, The Psychology of Emotions (Emotions, Personality, and Psychotherapy) (Springer,1991)
- Subjective Wellbeing: An Assessment of Blore J.D.Competing, Theories: Submitted in fulfi lment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Deakin University, 2008)
- P. Brickman, D.T. Campbell, Adaptation Level Theory: A Symposium (New York, 1971)
- Kvesko R.B., Chaplinskaya Ya.I, Kvesko S.B., Shinn T., International Scientific Symposium «Lifelong Wellbeing In The World» (Tomsk, TPU, 2014)
- Kvesko R.B., Kvesko S.B., Snitko M.E., Global Science and Innovation: materials of the IV International Scientific Conference (Chicago, USA, 2015)
- On the trail of the gold standard for subjective wellbeing Cummins R., Social Indicators Research, 179–200 (1995)
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 57 (4), 731–739 (1989) [CrossRef]
- Multiple discrepancies theory (MDT). Michalos A.C. Social Indicators Research, 16 (4), 347–414 (1985) [CrossRef]
- Subjective Well-being. Proceedings of the Perkins The 9th Australian Conference on Quality of Life (Deakin University. Melbourne, 2008)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.