SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- E. Dale, Audiovisual methods in teaching. 3rd edition (New York: The Dryden Press; Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Petukhov, V.S. Nikolaenko, International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conferences on Social Sciences and Arts, 3, 579–586 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Krakovetskay, T.R. Rakhimov, V.S. Nikolaenko, The Concept of Virtual Education Enviroment Based on the Principles of Education 2.0, Web 2.0 and Project Activities. The Triple Helix XII International Conference «Triple Helix and Innovation-Based Economic Growth: New Frontiers and Solutions» (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Duke, J. Geurts, Policy Games for Strategic Management; Pathways into the Unknown. The Magic Circle: Principles of Gaming & Simulation (Rotterdam: Sense Publishers, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Project management body of knowledge. Guide 4th edition (PMBOK-4). Project Management Institute (PMI), 506 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sanghera, PMP exam in depth, second edition: project management professional study guie for the PMP exam. Course technology, a part of Cengage Learning (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.