SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- R. Kaspinaad, L. Plotnikova, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 279 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ghica, G.J. Grigorescu, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 116, 3588-3592 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Torkunova, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 191, 1690 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Petukhov, V.S. Nikolaenko, Network Projects as a New Paradigm in e-Learning. SGEM 2014 International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conferences on Social Sciences and Arts (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gutnikov, Social Education, 61, 70-74 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lalley, R. Miller, Education and Information Technologies, 128(1), 64-79 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Krakovetskay, T.R. Rakhimov, V.S. Nikolaenko, The Concept of Virtual Education Environment Based on the Principles of Education 2.0, Web 2.0 and Project Activities. The Triple Helix XII International Conference «Triple Helix and Innovation-Based Economic Growth: New Frontiers and Solutions» (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Duke, J. Geurts, Policy Games for Strategic Management; Pathways into the Unknown. The Magic Circle: Principles of Gaming & Simulation (Rotterdam: Sense Publishers, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.