SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- M. Raitina. Students’ independent work in “Philosophy” in the context of competency-based approach. In Proceedings of International conference “Modern education: new methods and technologies in organization of educational process”. (Tomsk, TUSUR, 112-114, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ardashkin, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 166, 277-286 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Raitina, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 166, 578-582 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Scheler, Selected works (M.: Gnosis. Forms of knowledge and education, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bolotov, V. Serikov, Pedagogics, 10, 8-14 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kirilova, Bulletin of Kazan state power engineering university, 3, 109-116 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Plankina, T. Yurmazova, L. Pozolotina, Modern problems of science and education, 1, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sutyagin, S. Levina, Regional component in future chemistry teachers’ research work. In Topical problems of chemical education: proceedings of II All-Russian research and methodology conference (Moscow, 174-176, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Pegashkin, T. Gavrilova, K. Kornisik, High education in Russia, 7, 109-112 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.