SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- QS Top University Rankings (2015) [Online], [Retrieved March 18, 2016], http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kobets, M.A. Masych, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6, 354 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Selevich, O.S. Selevich, V.V. Golubeva, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 174, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Gurban, A.B. Sudakova, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6, 551 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Prokopenko Journal University Management: Practice and Analysis, 5 (51), (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Newman, University’ idea (Minsk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Prokopenko, T.S. Selevich, Philosophy of Education, 6, 63 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jaspers, Electronic Library of BGU. [Google Scholar]
- R. Barnet, Journal of Higher School, 6, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ortega-i-Gasset, Fatherland’ notes, 2, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sogomonov, Fatherland’ notes, 2, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Ivanhnenko, Higher Education in Russia, 2, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Prokopenko, Journal University Management: Practice and Analysis, 2, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.