SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- B. Anderson, Imagined communities, reflections on the origin and spread of nationalism (Verso, London, N.Y., 1991) [Google Scholar]
- Between Heaven and Hell. The Myth of Siberia in Russian Culture. Ed. by G. Diment and Y. Slezkine (N.Y., 1993) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dutchak, V. Kashpur, Obshchestvennye nauki I sovremennost’, 4, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Makarychev, Neprikosnovennyy zapas, 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Resource: Independent Institute for Social Policy. Social Atlas of Russian Regions. Tomsk region http://atlas.socpol.ru/portraits/tomsk.shtml [Google Scholar]
- Eurasia: Regional perspectives (Siberian Scientific Publishing House, Novosibirsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Aksyanova, Archaeology, Ethnology and Anthropology of Eurasia, 39 (2), (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Korovushkin, Archaeology, Ethnology and Anthropology of Eurasia, 37 (1), (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dyatlov, Migration, migrants, the “new diaspora”: a factor of stability and conflict in the region, Baikal Siberia: what constitutes stability? (Natalis Publishing, Irkutsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Logos, 6, (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.