SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- Number of retirees and the average established pension in accordance with the type of pension asset and retiree categories (as of January 1). http://www.gks.ru/free_doc/new_site/population/urov/urov_p2.htm (accessed 11 Mar2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Durband, S. L. Britt, Student financial literacy. (Springer: New York, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lusardi, O. S. Mitchell, J Pension Econ Financ. 10(04), 497–508 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. E. Kuzina, Financial literacy and fiscal jurisdiction: definition, measurement techniques and results of analysis in Russia. Economic issues, 129–148 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. E. Shakhnazaryan, Finances, 5, 18 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Debates on the funded pillar. http://fom.ru/Ekonomika/11690 (accessed 11 Mar2016) [Google Scholar]
- Attitude of the Russian population to the new pension scheme and other directions of the pension reform. (2013) http://www.rosmintrud.ru/pensions/razvitie/199/Penformula_LTC_16_07_2013.pdf (accessed 13 Mar2016) [Google Scholar]
- Basic performance indicators of non-state pension funds on compulsory pension insurance. http://www.cbr.ru/finmarkets/?PrtId=sv_coll_invest (accessed 13 Mar2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Tarasova, Bulletin of Ulyanovsk state agricultural academy, 4(20), 151–157 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.