SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- J. Egan, Relat.marketing: exploring relationship strategies in marketing. 2nd ed. (New York: Financial Times/Prentice Hall, 2004)
- Ph. Kotler, Market. manag (New York: Prentice Hall., 2003)
- E. Diener, Psychol. Bulletin, 95, (1984) [CrossRef]
- C.D. Ryff, Journ. of Person. and Social Psychology, 57, (1989)
- C.D. Ryff, Current Direct. in Psycho l. Sc., 4, (1995)
- К. Möller, A. Halinen, Journ. of Market. Management, 16, (2000)
- J. Trout, Big brands, big trouble : lessons learned the hard way (New York : Wiley (2001)
- M. Lindstrom , Buyology : Truth and lies about why we buy (New York : Broadway Books, 2010)
- G. Zaltman, How Customers Think: Essen.Insights into the Mind of the Markets (Boston: Harvard Business School Press, 2003)
- E.S. Kiseleva, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 166, (2014)
- E.S. Kiseleva, The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences EpSBS, 7, (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.