SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- E. Dementieva, SIBIR Publishing (2008)
- R. Zhubrin, Walters-Clover Publishing (2011)
- FinCEN. The Money Laundering Regulations (2007)
- Global Anti-Money Laundering Vendor Evaluation: A Reinvigorated Market, Waters Rankings (2010)
- Roger S. Wise, Mary Burke Baker, Journal of investment compliance, 13, (2012)
- C. Graffy, The Wall Street Journal, Oct., (2015)
- L. Saunders, The Wall Street Journal, Oct., (2015)
- International Monetary Fund. Review Of The Fund’s Strategy On Anti-Money Laundering And Combating The Financing Of Terrorism, Feb. (2014)
- International Monetary Fund. Global Financial Stability Report, Oct., (2015)
- FinCEN. Money Laundering Prevention, Washington DC (2015)
- United Nations Office for Drugs and Crime, CTITF Working Group (2009)
- J. D’Souza, Terrorist financing, money laundering, and tax evasion, (Taylor & Francis, 2012)
- S. Krook, FATF, 3, (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.