SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- E. Dementieva, SIBIR Publishing (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Zhubrin, Walters-Clover Publishing (2011) [Google Scholar]
- FinCEN. The Money Laundering Regulations (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Global Anti-Money Laundering Vendor Evaluation: A Reinvigorated Market, Waters Rankings (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Roger S. Wise, Mary Burke Baker, Journal of investment compliance, 13, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Graffy, The Wall Street Journal, Oct., (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Saunders, The Wall Street Journal, Oct., (2015) [Google Scholar]
- International Monetary Fund. Review Of The Fund’s Strategy On Anti-Money Laundering And Combating The Financing Of Terrorism, Feb. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- International Monetary Fund. Global Financial Stability Report, Oct., (2015) [Google Scholar]
- FinCEN. Money Laundering Prevention, Washington DC (2015) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Office for Drugs and Crime, CTITF Working Group (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. D’Souza, Terrorist financing, money laundering, and tax evasion, (Taylor & Francis, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Krook, FATF, 3, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.