SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- C. Maslach, W.B. Schaufeli, M.P. Leiter, Annual Review of Psychology, 52, 397 (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- R.B. Kvesko, Ya.I. Chaplinskaya, S.A. Ishtunov, S.B. Kvesko, Fundamental and applied sciences today. 5th Conference on fundamental and applied sciences today, 3, 154 (2015)
- J.B. MacDonald, A. J. Saliba, G. Hodgins, L. A. Ovington, Burnout Research, 3, 34 (2016) [CrossRef]
- H. Wang, N.C.Hall, S. Teaching and Teacher Education, 47, 120 (2015) [CrossRef]
- R. Martins, A. Andrade, C. Albuquerque, M. Cunha, Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology 2015, 523 (2015)
- S.F. Kelty, H. Gordon, Psychiatry, Psychology and Law, 22 (2), 273 (2015) [CrossRef]
- K. Kashani, P. Carrera, A.G. De Moraes, J.A. Onigkeit, K. Ramar, Medical Education, 20 (1), 27840 (2015)
- N. McCormack, C. Cotter, Burnout in the Workplace. A Guide for Information Professionals (Oxford Cambridge New Delhi, 2013)
- M. Ronchetti, C. Di Tecco, S. Russo, B. Persechino, S. Iavicoli, Safety Science, 80, 310 (2015) [CrossRef]
- A. Harder, J. Gouldthorpe, J. Goodwin, Journal of Extension, 53 (2), 2FEA2 (2015)
- R.B. Kvesko, S.B.Kvesko, Y.I. Chaplinskaya, Proceedings of the 2nd International Sciences Congress “Fundamental Studies in America, Europe and Asia: Humanitarian and Social Sciences”. International Agency for Development of Culture, Education and Science (“Columbia Press”. New York, 2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.