SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education environment changes under the influence of InfoComm technologies|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- Official news portal, available online: URL http://kremlin.ru/events/president/news/16470 (accessed 08.02.2016)
- L.N. Belenchuk, E.N. Nikulina, A.V. Ovchinnikov, and E.A. Prokofieva, Reader on the History of National Pedagogy, XIX - early XX century (Moscow, 2012) [In Rus]
- A.I. Fursov, Forward to the Victory! Russian Success in Retrospect and Prospect (Moscow, 2014) [In Rus]
- W. Engdahl, Century of War: Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order (Moscow, 2014)
- Materials of the news portal, available online: URL http://3rm.info/mainnews/61087-igry-vdemokratiyu-okoncheny-fenita-lya-komediya-vyukatasonov-o-taynom-mezhdunarodnomsoglashenii.html (accessed 08.02.2016)
- A.F. Nikitin, Individual development, 1 (1997) [In Rus]
- N.I. Eliasberg, Law in School 1 (2005) [In Rus]
- L.N. Belenchuk, and O.L. Yanushkyavichene, History of Foreign and Russian Pedagogy (Moscow, 2011) [In Rus]
- The History of Pedagogy and Education. From the Inception of Education in the Primitive Society to the End of the Twentieth Century: A manual for teachers of educational institutions (Moscow, 2001) [In Rus]
- A.A. Frolov, A.S. Makarenko and L.I. Petrazhitsky, the Ratio of Law and Morality (Pedagogical Aspect) (Samara, 2008) [In Rus]
- L.I. Petrazhitskii, On the Motives of Human Actions, in Particular the Ethical Motives and their Variations (Sankt-Petersburg, 1904) [In Rus]
- A.S. Makarenko, Pedagogical Works (Moscow, 1983-1986) [In Rus]
- S.S. Nevskaya, Citizen Education in Pedagogy of A.S. Makarenko (Moscow, 2006) [In Rus]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.