SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Education environment changes under the influence of InfoComm technologies|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- D.H. Brown, Principles of language learning and teaching (2nd edition) (Upper Saddle River, Nj. Prentice Hall Regents, Inc. Manual, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Hymes, Two types of linguistic relativity. In Bright, W. Sociolinguistics (The Hague: Mouton, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Votinov, and A.T. Ju. Sorokin, The Russian language and literature in the Kirghiz school 6 (1988) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Votinov, The principle of discreteness in teaching foreign languages, Sliding (Moscow, 2008) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Votinov, The new environment 5 (Moscow, 2007) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Votinov, Moscow Medium 5 (48) (2003) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Votinov, Foreign Languages for the Adults 3 (1997) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zimnya, Pedagogical psychology (Moscow, 1997) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Leontiev, Psychological and pedagogical bases of the renovation of the procedure of the teaching of foreign languages. Lecture-report (Moscow, 1998) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Leontiev, The concept and the programs of the continual courses for the high school, 1 (Moscow, 1998) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.