SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education environment changes under the influence of InfoComm technologies|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- M.V. Boguslavskii, History of Pedagogy: methodology, theory, personalitie (Moscow, 2012) [In Rus]
- M.V. Boguslavskii, Secondary education in Russia 3 (2014) [In Rus]
- Official news portal, available online: URL http://www.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/51001 (Accessed 03.02.2016)
- M.V. Boguslavskii, Values and meanings, 6 (40) (2015) [In Rus]
- Critical analysis of bourgeois modernization theories: Coll. Reviews (Moscow, 1985) [In Rus]
- A.S. Akhiezer, Russia: the critic of the historical experience (Novosibirsk, 1997) [In Rus]
- V.V. Ilyin, A.S. Panarin, and A.S. Akhiezer, Reforms and counter-reforms in Russia: modernization cycles (Moscow, 1996) [In Rus]
- A.N. Pozdnyakov, State and society in the reform of the Russian school education: historical experience of relations in the late XIX and early XXI centuries: thesis abstract of Doctor of Historical Sciences (Saratov, 2005) [In Rus]
- I.D. Lelchitskii, The world of education – education in the world, 3 (55) (2014) [In Rus]
- M.V. Boguslavskii, Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Education, 1 (29) (2014) [In Rus]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.