SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education environment changes under the influence of InfoComm technologies|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- E.A. Bazhenova, Vestnik of Perm University. A series of Russian and Foreign Philology, 4 (24), 91–97 (2013) [In Rus]
- A. S. Bryk, Organizing Schools for Improvement. (Phi Delta Kappan, 2010)
- Ch.E. Bidwell, Sociology of education, 1, 100–114 (2001) [CrossRef]
- P.A. Graham, Schooling America: How the Public Schools Meet the Nation’s Changing Needs (Oxford University Press, 2005)
- J. Derrida, Writing and difference (“Academic project”, Moscow, 2000) [In Rus]
- J. Deleuze, F. Guattari, Anti-Oedipus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia (U-Faktoriya, Yekaterinburg, 2007) [In Rus]
- M. Foucault, To oversee and to punish. The birth of the prison (Moscow, 1999) [In Rus]
- J. Deleuze, The logic of meaning (Delovaya kniga, Rarity, Ekaterinburg, 1998) [In Rus]
- M. A. Raywid, Educational Leadership, 26–31, (1994)
- Ch.M. Lange and S.J. Sletten, Alternative Education: A Brief History and Research Synthesis (2009). Available online: URL http://alternatyvusisugdymas.lt/uploads/2009/12/alternative_ed_history.pdf (accessed 08.02.2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.