SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education environment changes under the influence of InfoComm technologies|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- A.V. Osin, Multimedia in Education: Informational Support Context (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Esthetics. Dictionary (Under the general editorship of A.A. Belyaev and others) (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Lotman, The Structure of Literary Text (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zinovjev, I Dream about a New Human (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sokolov, Introduction to the Theory of Social communication (1996) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Golubkov, Teaching Literature in Prerevolutionary Secondary School (1946) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Ajzerman, Why Am I Going to a Literature Lesson Today. Notes of a Language and Literature Teacher Who Worked in a School for Half a Century (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Zhuravlev, The Peculiarities of Textbooks on School Subjects with the Leading component “Methods of Activity” and Formation of Emotionally-Valuable Relationships. What should a textbook look like: didactic design concepts: in 2 parts (Edited by I.Y. Lerner, N.M. Shakhmaev, Part 2) (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Literature work program for grades 5-9 (Edited by V.F. Chertov) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Chertov, Literature in School, 4 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Ivanova, I.M. Osmolovskaya, Theory of Education in Information Society (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Lavlinskiy, Technology of Literary Education. Commutative Activity Approach (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.