SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education environment changes under the influence of InfoComm technologies|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- P.G. Schedrovitsky, By analyzing topics of organizational activity games (Pushchino, 1987) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Bim, Theory and practice of teaching the German language in high school (Moscow, Education 1988) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Novikov, and D.A. Novikov, World education - education in the world, 1 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Yudin, Methodology of science. Consistency. Activities (Moscow, URSS, 1997) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Korotenkov, The philosophy of knowledge and information in the world. Monograph (Saarbrücken, Lap Lambert Academic Publishing 2014). [Google Scholar]
- Socio-cultural approach. Available online: URL: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki (accessed on: 17.03.2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Korotenkova, Presentation of the content and methods of teaching a foreign language in terms of digital technology. Science of culture in the future (St. Petersburg «Digital Humanities», 2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.