SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Education environment changes under the influence of InfoComm technologies|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- Federal State Education Standards for secondary general education, available online: URL http://minobrnauki.rf ›Documents› (accessed on: 03.03.16) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Tishchenko, Physics at school, 6, 54−62 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Tishchenko, Educational physics experiment. Modern technologies: 7–11 grades (Ventana-Graph, Moscow, 2015) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Tishchenko, Physics practicum with the use of computerized modeling, 4, 50–51 (2010) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Tishchenko, Physics. First day of school year, 18, 5−9 (2007) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Tishchenko, Physics. First day of school year, 17, 10–12, (2009) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.