SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Technological and Methodology for Education Environment|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- D. Acemoglu, Journal of Economic Literature, 40(1), 7-72 (2002) [CrossRef]
- St. Machin, Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 63, 753–776 (2001) [CrossRef]
- M. Czaika, Ch. R. Parsons. The Gravity of High-Skilled Migration Policie s(International Migration Institute. University of Oxford. Working Papers 110, 2015).
- D.G. Papademetriou, S. Will, T.Hiroyuki. Talent in the 21st-Century Economy (Washington, DC: Migration Policy Institute, 2008)
- S. Jahan, HDR 2015 Work for Human Development (UNDP, 2015).
- C. Adelle, M. Pallemaerts, Sustainable Development Indicators An Overview of relevant Framework Program funded research and identification of further needs in view of EU and international activities (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.