SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Technological and Methodology for Education Environment|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- A.L. Andreev, Russia in the global educational space. Higher education in Russia, 12, 9–20 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Tikhomirov, Legislative and regulatory and legal support for the e-learning industry for intensive development of the Russian economy. Economics and education today, 19 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Press, Integration of classical and information technology as a pedagogical basis for the modernization of the modern educational system, V International Congress The role of business in the transformation of the Russian society of 2010, 496–498 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bobrova Problems of integration of pedagogical and information technologies. Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences. 12(2), 58–60 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E Learning Market Trends & Forecast 2014-2016. (A report by Docebo, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Livandovkaya, External and internal environment of high school: the impact on the quality of education. Higher education in Russia, 7, 152–155 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- http://ria.ru/society/20140916/1024253804.html [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Belotserkovskii, Universities as generators of regional development. Higher education in Russia, 1, 5–10 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.