SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Technological and Methodology for Education Environment|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augmented_reality [Google Scholar]
- R. T. Azuma, Teleoperators and Virtual Environments, 6(4), 355–385 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Billinghurs, A. Clark, G. Lee, Foundations and Trends in Human-Computer Interaction, 8(2-3), 73-272 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Azuma, Y. Baillo, R. Behringer, S. Feiner, S. Julier, B. MacIntyre, IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, 21(6), 34–47 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Craig, R.E. McGrath, A. Gutierrez, Technical Note: Augmented Reality Software Kits for Smart Phones (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Milsap, E. Bourland, Advanced Rendering for Augmented Reality on Mobile Devices (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kohler, A. Pagani, D. Stricker, Detection and Identification Techniques for Markers Used in Computer Vision, Visualization of Large and Unstructured Data Sets, IRTG Workshop, pp. 36–44 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/augmented-reality-AR [Google Scholar]
- https://www.artoolworks.com/support/library/Creating_and_training_new_ARToolKit_markers [Google Scholar]
- http://artoolkit.org/documentation/doku.php?id=4_Android:android_examples [Google Scholar]
- https://www.artoolworks.com/support/library/ARToolKit_for_Android_examples#ARNative [Google Scholar]
- L. Demidova, Yu. Sokolova, Modification of Particle Swarm Algorithm for the Problem of the SVM Classifier Development, 2015 International Conference “Stability and Control Processes” in Memory of V.I. Zubov (SCP), 623–627 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Demidova, E. Nikulchev, Yu. Sokolova, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, 7(2), 16–24 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.