SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Technological and Methodology for Education Environment|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- E. Polak, Optimization: Algorithms and Consistent Approximations, Applied Mathematical Sciences, 124 (1997) [CrossRef]
- D.H. Ackley, A connectionist machine for genetic hillclimbing. (Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1987) [CrossRef]
- L.A. Rastrigin, Systems of extremal control (1974)
- H. Mühlenbein, D. Schomisch, J. Born, Parallel Computing, 17, 619–632 (1991) [CrossRef]
- H.-P. Schwefel, Numerical optimization of computer models (Wiley & Sons, 1981)
- H.H. Rosenbrock, The Computer Journal, 3, 175–184 (1960). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A.K. Gupta, Numerical Methods using MATLAB, (Springer, 2014)
- A. Sinha, D.E. Goldberg, A Survey of hybrid genetic and evolutionary algorithms, ILLIGAL Technical Report 2003004 (2003)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.