SHS Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2016 (ERPA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 September 2016|
- Alpman C., Physical Training Within The Integrity Of Education And Its Progress Through The Ages. Ministry Of National Education Publishing House, 1st Edition. İstanbul (1972). [Google Scholar]
- Grössing S., Body-Sports-Movement “Basic Concepts Of Sports Pedagogy, Change Of Meaning Of Physical Training” 1st Symposium On Physical Training And Sports In Education Institutions. Ministry Of National Education, Department Of Physical Training, Sports And Scouting In Schools, (Translated By: Adnan Orhon, Metin Sayın), Ministry Of National Education Publishing House, İzmir, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- Erkal M., Sports In Terms Of Sociology. Ministry Of National Education Publishing House, P, 57. Ankara, (1986). [Google Scholar]
- Kılcıgil E., Relations of Social Environment and Sport, Bağırgan Publishing House, 158–161, Ankara, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Kane J.E. “Personality And Physical Ability” International Congress Of Sports Science. Tokyo, 1964. [Google Scholar]
- Gsb. Speeches Of The Scientific Meeting On Youth And Society: Ministry Of Youth And Sports, 1982. [Google Scholar]
- Dpt. Physical Training and Sport. Ankara: Prime Ministry Publications, 1984. 5th Five Year Development Plan Special Commission Report, Sport, Ankara. State Planning Organisation Publications, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- Demirbolat A. Society and Sport. Ankara: Kadıoğlu Printing House, (1988). [Google Scholar]
- Koç Ş. “General Overview to Physical Training Activities In Secondary Education: New Approaches And Practices-Aims-Methods-Techniques” Physical Training And Problems In Secondary Education Institutions, Ankara, Ted Publications, 3–22. (1988). [Google Scholar]
- Orhun A, “New Didactic Approaches in Physical Training And Sport In Schools” 1st National Sports Sciences Symposium, Papers. Ankara H.U Publications, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- Saluman K. “Sport In Terms Of Philosophy and Sociology”. Translated By: Orhun A. Sports Sciences Bulletin. 1, 3-4:5–9, December (1990). [Google Scholar]
- Mutlutürk N. “Sports and Problems in Higher Education” Unpublished Master’s Thesis. İzmir, (1982). [Google Scholar]
- Eryaşar D. “Spending Leisure Times and Sport” Unpublished Master’s Thesis, İzmir: (1985). [Google Scholar]
- Ünal Semra. “Place And Duties Of The Family In Spending Leisure Times” Life And Education. 1, 16:9–12, May-June, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- Kilpatrick M, Hebert E, Bartholomew J. “College Students’ Motivation For Physical Activity: Differentiating Men’s And Women’s Motives For Sport Participation and Exercise” Http://Epc.Edb.Utexas.Edu/Education/Assets/Files/Khe/Bartholomew%20publicatoins/College%20student’s%20motivatin%20for%20physical%20activity.Pdf reached date 17/03/2016. [Google Scholar]
- Gill D., Gross J., & Huddleston S. Participation Motivation In Youth Sports. Int J Sport Psychology (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Oyar Z., Aşçı F., Çelebi M., & Mülazımoğlu Ö. Reliability And Validity Study For Sport Participation Motivation, Sport Science Magazine, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Çelebi A. (Leader Stereotypes Of In Middle East Technical University Physical Activity Clubs) Unpublished Master Thesis, Metu, Ankara (1993). [Google Scholar]
- Kazak Ö.O., Evaluation Of Sport Participation Motives of Children Aged 9-14: A Case Study of Kütahya City. Unpublished Master Thesis, Dumlupınar University, Institute Of Social Sciences, Department of Physical Education And Sports Science, Kütahya, (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.