SHS Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2016 (ERPA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 September 2016|
- AAE (Association of American Educators) Code of Ethics for Educators. [Online] Available http://www.aaeteachers.org/index.php/about-us/aae-code-of-ethics (May, 2016)
- Campbell, E.Moral lessons: The ethical role of teachers. Educational Research and Evaluation, 9, 25–50 (2003) [CrossRef]
- Carr, D. Moral educational implications of rival conceptions of education and the role of the teacher, Journal of Moral Education, 32:3, 219–232 (2003) [CrossRef]
- Coldron, J. and Smith, R. Active location in teachers’ construction of their professional identities, Journal of Curriculum Studies, 31:6, 711–726 (1999) [CrossRef]
- Hart, L. Preservice teachers’ beliefs and practice after participating in an integrated content/methods courses. School Science & Mathemutics,102: 4–14 (2002) [CrossRef]
- Minor, L. C., Onwuegbuzie, A. J., Witcher, A. E. & James, T.L. Preservice teachers’ educational beliefs and their perceptions of characteristics of effective teachers, The Journal of Educational Research, 96:2, 116–127, DOI:10.1080/00220670209598798 (2002) [CrossRef]
- Members of the Ontario College of Teachers (MOCT) The Ethical Standards for the Teaching Profession. [Online] Available http://www.oct.ca/public/professionalstandards/ethical-standards (May, 2016)
- Simpson, C. Should I or shouldn’t I? An Ethical Conundrum. Library Media Connection, 23:2, 18–21 (2004)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.