SHS Web Conf.
Volume 30, 20165th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 September 2016|
- Guchelaar, Henk-Jan., Hadewig, B. et.al. Medication Errors. September 2005, 65 Issue 13, pp 1735–1746a
- Calligaris, L., Panzera, A. et.al. Errors and omissions in hospital prescriptions: a survey of prescription writing in a hospital. BMC Clinical Pharmacology. May 2009, 9: 9
- Hawksworth GM, Corlett AJ, Wright DJ et al. Clinical pharmacy interventions by community pharmacists during the dispensing process. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 1999; 47: 695–700 [CrossRef]
- Devine EB, Wilson-Norton JL, Lawless NM et al. Characterization of prescribing errors in an internal medicine clinic. Am J Health-Syst Pharm. 2007; 64: 1062–70 [CrossRef]
- Kohn LT, Corrigan JM, Donaldson MS. To err is human: building a safer health system. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 1999
- Dean B, Barber N, Schachter M. What is a prescribing error? Qual Health Care. 2000; 9(4): 232–237
- Kuo GM, Phillips RL, Graham D, Hickner JM. Medication errors reported by US family physicians and their office staff. Qual Saf Health Care. 2008; 17(4): 286–290
- Council of Europe. Creation of a better medication safety culture in Europe: Building up safe medication practices. Expert Group on Safe Medication Practices (P-SP-PH-SAFE) (2006). Available from http://www.coe.int/t/e/social_cohesion/soc-sp/Medication%20safety%20culture%20report%20E.pdf (Accessed April 14, 2011)
- Baciu A, Stratton K, Burke SP, eds. The Future of Drug Safety. Promoting and Protecting the Health of the Public. Washington: The National Academies Press; 2007
- Kennedy, A.K., Littenberg, B., Callas, P.W., et.al. Evaluation of a modified prescription form to address prescribing errors. Am J Health-Syst Pharm, 2011, Jan 15, 68. p.151
- Khaja, K.A., Ansari, T.M., Sequeira, R.P. An evaluation of prescribing errors in primary care in Bahrain. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2005 Jun; 43(6): 294–301 [CrossRef]
- Shahaibi, N.M, Said, L.S., Kini, T.G., et.al. Identifying errors in handwritten outpatient prescriptions in Oman. J Young Pharmacists, 2012; 4: 267–72 [CrossRef]
- Volmer, D., Haavik, S., Ekedahl, A. Use of a generic protocol in documentation of prescription errors in Estonia, Norway and Sweden. Pharmacy Practice (Internet), 2012 Apr-Jun; 10(2): 72–77 [CrossRef]
- Jeraisy, M.I., Alanazi, M.Q., Abolfotouh, M.A. Medication prescribing errors in a pediatric inpatient tertiary care setting in Saudi Arabia. BMC Research Notes. 2011, 4: 294
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.