SHS Web Conf.
Volume 30, 20165th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 September 2016|
- V. Čadilová, Z. Žampachová. Structured Learning. Praha: Portál, 403 (2008)
- U. Frith. Asperger and his syndrome. In Autism and Asperger syndrome. Cambridge University Press, 10–11 (1991) [CrossRef]
- Ch. Preismann. The Life with Asperger Syndrome: Stories of Psychotherapy. Praha: Portál, 135 (2010)
- E. Schopler. The Stories of Children with Autism and Associated Developmental Disorders: Education of Autistic Children). Praha: Portál, 172 (1999)
- K. Thorová. Autism Spectrum Disorders. Praha: Portál, 446 (2006)
- I. Uzlová. Assistance for People with Disabilities and Handicaps. Praha: Portál, 135 (2010)
- M. Vosmik, L. Bělohlávková. Pupils with an Autism Spectrum Disorder in Ordinary Schools. Praha: Portál, 197 (2010)
- M. Žumárová. The Possibilities of Leisure Time Activities within the Integration of Individuals with Special Needs. In Disabled People – 21st century programmes. Hradec Králové: Gaudeamus, 362–364 (2003)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.