SHS Web Conf.
Volume 30, 20165th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 September 2016|
- H.J. Schunemann, J. Dorn, B.J.B. Grant, W. Winkelstein, M. Trevisan. Pulmonary function is a long-term predictor of mortality in the general population – 29-year follow-up of the Buffalo Health Study. CHEST, 118(3), 656 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Beaty, C.A. Newill, B.H. Cohen, M.S. Tockman, S.H. Bryant, H.A. Spurgeon. Effects of pulmonary function on mortality. J Chronic Dis, 8, 703 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Santana, E. Zoico, E. Turcato, P. Tosoni, L. Bissoli, M. Olivieri, O. Bosello, M. Zamboni. Relation between body composition, fat distribution, and lung function in elderly men. Am J Clin Nutr, 73(4), 827 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Costa Melo, M.A. Mendonca da Silva, A.C. Nascimento Calles. Obesity and lung function: a systematic review. Einstein (São Paulo), 12(1) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Rożek-Piechura., Z. Ignasiak, T. Sławińska, J. Piechura, T. Ignasiak. Respiratory function, physical activity and body composition in adult rural population. Ann Agric Environ Med, 21(2), 369 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Maaroos, A. Landör. Anthropometric indices and physical fitness in university undergraduates with different physical activity. Anthropol Anz, 59(2), 157 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. Paulo, J. Petrica, J. Martins. Physical activity and respiratory function: corporal composition and spirometric values analysis. Acta Med Port, 26(3), 258–259 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Patterson Guidelines for Data Processing and Analysis of the International Physical Activity Questionnaire (IPAQ). Retrieved May 29, 2015, from https://sites.google.com/site/theipaq/scoring-protocol (2010, November) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.