SHS Web Conf.
Volume 30, 20165th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 September 2016|
- H. Jacob, Silent Revolution: The Transformation of Divorce Law in The United States (Chicago University Press, Chicago, 1988) p. 3–5 [Google Scholar]
- Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women http://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/Equalityinfamilyrelationsrecognizingwomensrightstoproperty.aspx accessed on 25.05.15 [Google Scholar]
- J. Lande, The Revolution in Family Law Dispute Resolution. Missouri University Legal Studies Research Paper Series, Research Paper No. 2012–10, 24 J. of The American Academy Of Matrimonial Lawyers 411 (2012) p. 412–413 [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Rau, E. F. Sherman, S. R. Peppet, Mediation and Other Non-Binding ADR Processes. (Foundation Press, 2002) p. 1–5 [Google Scholar]
- K. V. W. Stone, Alternative Dispute Resolution. Encyclopedia of Legal History, UCLA School of Law Research Paper 04–30, p. 1 [Google Scholar]
- Mediation secrets for better business negotiations, Harvardz Law School Negotiation Special Report 7, p. 1. Accessed at www.pon.harvard.edu on 16.09.14 [Google Scholar]
- F. Steffek, Mediation in the European Union: An Introduction (Cambridge, 2012) p. 2 [Google Scholar]
- B. Robert, The Natural History of Negotiation and Mediation: The Evolution of Negotiative Behaviors, Rituals and Approches (2012). Accessed at www.mediate.com/articles/NaturalHistory.cfm on 17.03.15 [Google Scholar]
- C. Currie. Should a mediator also be a lawyer? Accessed at http://www.mediate.com/articles/currie.cfm on 27.05.15 [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Silbey and S. E. Merry, Mediator Settlement Strategies, J. Law & Policy 8 (1986) p. 10–19 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.