SHS Web Conf.
Volume 30, 20165th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 September 2016|
- F. T. Furlong, S. Kwan. Financial Modernization and Regulation. J. Financ. Serv. Res., 17, 95–100 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bösch. Banking Regulation. Jurisdictional Comparisons. (Sweet&Maxwell, London, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Werner. Enhanced Debt Management: Solving the eurozone crisis by linking debt management with fiscal and monetary policy. Journal of International Money and Finance, 49, Part B, 443–469 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Grundmann, Y. M. Atamer. Financial Services, Financial Crisis and General European Contract Law: Failure and Challenges of Contracting. (Kluwer Law International, Alphen aan den Rijn, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chrisdoulaki. EU's Position: Regulations on the Financial Sector (GRIN Verlag, Norderstedt, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Herrmann, R. Lipsey. Foreign Direct Investment in the Real and Financial Sector of Industrial Countries (Springer, Heidelberg, 2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Laeven, L. Ratnovski, H. Tong. Bank Size and Systemic Risk (International Monetary Fund, Washington D.C., 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.