SHS Web Conf.
Volume 30, 20165th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 September 2016|
- E. Jhonson, F. Dominici, H. Griswald, S.L. Zeger, Disease cases and their medical costs attributable to smoking: an analysis of the national medicalexpenditure survey. JEcon., 122, pp. 135–151 (2003). Available at http://www.biostat.jhsph.edu/∼fdominic/papers/jec.pdf [Google Scholar]
- R. Doll, A.B. Hill, Lung cancer and other causes of death in relation to smoking. BMJ, 10, pp. 1072–1081 (1956). Available at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2035864/ [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, The Health Consequences of Smoking: 50 Years of Progress.SG, Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, pp. 7–8 (2014) World Health Organization, Economics of tobacco toolkit, Assessment of the Economic Costs of Smoking, pp. 8–19 (2011). Available at http://whqlibdoc.who.int/ publications/2011/9789241501576_eng.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Action on smoking and health, The economics of tobacco. 11 (2014). Available at http://www.ash.org.uk/files/documents/ASH_121.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J. Mackay, M. Eriksen, The Tobacco Atlas, WHO, pp. 40 (2002). Available at http://www.who.int/tobacco/media/en/title.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Action on smoking and health, The costs of smoking to the social care system in England, 9, pp. 5–6 (2014). Available at http://www.ash.org.uk/localtoolkit/docs/SocCareCostsSum.pdf [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Attitudes of Europeans towards tobacco, Eurobar, 385 (2012). Available at http://ec.europa.eu/health/tobacco/docs/eurobaro_ attitudes_towards_tobacco_2012_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Latvijas Republikas Veselības ministrija, Veselības nozares budžeta projekts 2014.gadam [The project for Health care systems budget, 2014] (2014). Available at http://www.vm.gov.lv/images/userfiles/2014_budzets_07_11_2013_ar_ otro_lasijumu.pdf (In Latvian). [Google Scholar]
- J. Gibson, R. Loddenkemper, S. Yves, B. Lundbäck, M. Fletcher, Lung health in Europe: Facts and figures European Respiratory Society, The European Lung White book, pp. 14–22 (2013). Available at http://www.erswhitebook.org/files/public/About/Slideset%20for%20White%20Book.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Center of disease control and prevention. Latvijas statistikas gadagrāmata 2012. [Statistical yearbook of health care in Latvia 2012 (2013). Available at file:///C:/Users/Raimonds/Downloads/2_Mirstiba_2012%20(1).pdf (In Latvian). [Google Scholar]
- P. Boyle, Cancer, cigarette smoking and premature death in Europe: a review including the Recommendations of European Cancer Experts Consensus Meeting, Helsinki, October 1996, J of Lung Canc., May Issue, 17(1) pp. 1–60 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- I. Pudule, D. Grīnberga, B. Velika, I. Gavare, A. Villeruša, Latvijas iedzīvotāju veselību ietekmējošo paradumu pētījums, 2012 – 2 daļa [Health behavior among Latvian adult population, 2012 – part 2], Slimību profilakses un kontroles centrs, pp. 74–77 (2013). Available at file:///C:/Users/Raimonds/Downloads/LV_iedz_veselibu_ietekmejoso_paradumu_petijums_2012_II_dala%20(1).pdf (In Latvian). [Google Scholar]
- A. Jarvis, A. Vincze, B. Falconer, A. Garde, F. Gerber, R. Daynard, A study on liability and the health costs of smoking, European Commission DG Sanco (2009). Available at http://ec.europa.eu/health/tobacco/docs/tobacco_liability_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- K. Gvinianidze, D. Tsereteli Tobacco smoking attributable mortality and years of potential life lost in Georgia, Georg. Med. New. 5 (206), 52–7 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Neubauer, R. Welte, A. Beiche, H.H. Koenig, K. Buesch, R. Leidl, Mortality, morbidity and costs attributable to smoking in Germany: update and a 10-year comparison, Tobacco Control, 15, 464–471. DOI 10.1136/tc2006.016030 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.