SHS Web Conf.
Volume 30, 20165th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 September 2016|
- O. Stevenson, Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, From Public Policy to Family Practices: Researching the Everyday Realities of Families' Technology Use at Home, 27, 336–346 (2011)
- L. Hulanová, Internetová kriminalita páchaná na dětech. Psychologie internetové oběti, pachatele a kriminality, 217 (2012)
- A. Lenhart et al., Pew Research Center's Internet and American Life Project, Teens, Kindness and Cruelty on Social Network Sites. How american teens navigate the new world of “digital citizenship”, 86 (2011)
- V. Rideaut, The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, Parents, Children and Media. A Kaiser Family Foundation Survey, 38 (2007)
- K. Subrahmanyan, P. Greenfield, The Future of Children, Online Communication and Adolescent Relationships, 18, 1 (2008)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.