SHS Web Conf.
Volume 30, 20165th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 September 2016|
- A. Giddens, Runaway World: How Globalization is Reshaping Our Live (Routledge, 2000)
- S. Livingstone, Young People and New Media (Sage, London, 2002)
- S. C. Watkins, The Young & The Digital (Beacon Press, Boston, 2009)
- H. Jenkins, et al., Confronting The Challenges of Participatory Culture. Media Education for the 21st Century (MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 2009)
- S. Turkle, Alone Together (Basic Books, New York, 2011)
- B. Vittrup, S.K. Snider, K. Rose, J. Rippy, Parental perceptions of the role of media and technology in their young children's lives. Jour. of Early Child. Research, 12, 1–12 (2014)
- P. Sak, Proměny české mládeže (Petrklíč, Praha, 2000)
- B. Kraus, Rodina a sociální deviace (Gaudeamus, Hradec Králové, 2014)
- EU Kids Online:Final Report, http://www.lse.ac.uk/media@lse/research/EUKidsOnline/EU%20Kids%20I%20(2006-9)/EU%20Kids%20Online%20I%20Reports/EUKidsOnlineFinalReport.pdf (2009)
- P.M. Valkenburg, M. Krcmar, A.L. Peeters, N.M. Marseille, Developing a scale to assess three styles of television mediation: “instructive mediation”, “restrictive mediation”, and “social coviewing”. Jour. of Broadc. & El. Med. 43, 52–66 (1999) [CrossRef]
- A.I. Nathanson, Parent and child perspectives on the presence and meaning of parental television mediation. Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media 45, 201–220 (2001) [CrossRef]
- R. Warren, Parental mediation of children's television viewing in low-income families, Jour. of Comm. 55(4), 847–863 (2005) [CrossRef]
- Towards a safer use of the Internet for children in the EU – a parents'perspective, Eurobarometer 2008, http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/flash/fl_248_en.pdf (2008)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.