SHS Web Conf.
Volume 30, 20165th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||14 September 2016|
- P. Rosenbaum, N. Paneth, A. Levito, M. Goldstein, M. Bax, D. Damiano, D. Bernard, B. Jacobsson. A report: the definition and classification of cerebral palsy April 2006. Dev Med Child NeurolSuppl. 109(suppl 109), 8–14 (2007)
- Johnson. Prevalence and characteristics of children with cerebral palsy in Europe. Dev Med Child Neurol. 44(09), 633–640 (2002) [CrossRef]
- P. Raina, M. O'Donnell, P. Rosenbaum, J. Brehaut, S. Walter, D. Russell,M. Swinton, B. Zhu, E. Wood. The health and well-being of caregivers of children with cerebral palsy. Pediatr. 115(6), e626–e636 (2005) [CrossRef]
- D. Walker, S. Epstein, A. Taylor, A. Crocker, G. Tuttle. Perceived needs of families with children who have chronic health conditions.Child Health Care. 18, 196–201 (1989) [CrossRef]
- S. Wong, T. Wong, I. Martinson, A. Lai, W. Chen, Y. He. Needs of Chinese parents of children with developmental disability. J Learn Disabil. 8(2), 141–158 (2004) [CrossRef]
- R. Palisano, N. Almarsi, L. Chiarello, M. Orlin, A. Bagley, J. Maggs. Family needs of parents of children and youth with cerebral palsy. Child Care Health Dev. 36(1), 85–92 (2010) [CrossRef]
- J. Farmer, W. Marien, M. Clark, A. Sherman, T. Selva. Primary care supports for children with chronic health conditions: Identifying and predicting unmet family needs. J Pediatr Psychol. 29(5), 355–367 (2004) [CrossRef]
- B. Carpenter. Sustaining the family: meeting the needs of families of children with disabilities. British Journal of Special Education. 27(3), 135–144 (2003) [CrossRef]
- D. Denboba, M. McPherson, M. Kenney, B. Strickland, P. Newacheck. Achieving family and provider partnerships for children with special health care needs. Pediatr. 118(4), 1607–1615 (2006) [CrossRef]
- N. Almasri, R. Palisano, C. Dunst, L. Chiarello, M. O'Neil, M. Polansky. Determinants of needs of families of children and youth with cerebral palsy. Child Health Care. 40(2), 130–154 (2011) [CrossRef]
- N. Almasri, R. Palisano, C. Dunst, L. Chiarello, M. O'Neil, M. Polansky. Profiles of family needs of children and youth with cerebral palsy. Child Care Health Dev. 38(6), 798–806 (2012) [CrossRef]
- S. King, R. Teplicky, G. King, P. Rosenbaum. Family-centered service for children with cerebral palsy and their families: a review of the literature. In Seminars in pediatric neurology. WB Saunders. 11(1), 78–86 (2004) [CrossRef]
- N. Almasri, M. O'Neil, R. Palisano. Predictors of needs for families of children with cerebral palsy.Disabil Rehabil. 36(3), 210–219 (2013) [CrossRef]
- P. Wang, C. Michaels. Chinese families of children with severe disabilities: Family needs and available support. Res Pract Persons Severe Disabl. 34(2), 21–32 (2010) [CrossRef]
- O. Nitta, A. Taneda, K. Nakajima, J. Surya. The relationship between the disabilities of school-aged children with cerebral palsy and their family needs. J Phys Ther Sci. 17, 103–107 (2005) [CrossRef]
- J. Ellis, J. Luiselli, D. Amirault, S. Byrne, B. O'Malley-Cannon, M. Taras, J. Wolongevicz, R. Sisson. Families of children with developmental disabilities: assessment and comparison of self-reported needs in relation to situational variables. J Dev Phys Disabil. 14(2), 191–202 (2002) [CrossRef]
- D. Bertule, A. Vetra. The family needs of parents of preschool children with cerebral palsy: The impact of child's gross motor and communications functions. Medicina. 50(6), 323–328 (2014) [CrossRef]
- R. Andersen. Revisiting the behavioral model and access to medical care: does it matter? J Health Soc Behav. 36, 1–10 (1995)
- D. Bailey Jr, R. Simeonsson. Assessing needs of families with handicapped infants. J Spec Educ. 22(1), 117–127 (1988) [CrossRef]
- R. Palisano, P. Rosenbaum, S. Walter, D. Russell, E. Wood, B. Galuppi. Development and reliability of a system to classify gross motor function in children with cerebral palsy. Dev Med Child Neurol. 39(4), 214–223 (1997) [CrossRef]
- M. Hidecker, N. Paneth, P. Rosenbaum, R. Kent, J. Lillie, J. Eulenberg, et al. Developing and validating the Communication Function Classification System for individuals with cerebral palsy. Dev Med Child Neurol. 53(8), 704–710 (2011) [CrossRef]
- S. King, P. Rosenbaum, G. King. Parents ‘perceptions of caregiving: development and validation of a measure of processes. Dev Med Child Neurol. 38(9), 757–772 (1996) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.