SHS Web Conf.
Volume 30, 20165th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 September 2016|
- World Health Organisation. World Report on Disability. Geneva, 2011. See http://www.who.int (last viewed 7 October 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Üstün, T. B., Kostanjesek, N., Chatterji, S. and J. Rehm. Measuring Health and Disability: A Manual for the WHO Disability Assessment Schedule (WHODAS 2.0). World Health Organisation, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- A Handbook on Evaluating Functioning and Work Abilities, Latvian State Commission of Health and Work Ability Experts. See http://www.vdeavk.gov.lv (last viewed on 20 October 2014), in Latvian [Google Scholar]
- Eisinga, R., Grotenhuis, M and B. Pelzer (2013). “The Reliability of a Two-Items Scale: Pearson, Cronbach or Spearman-Brown?”, International Journal of Public Health, 58(4): 637–642 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Van der Zee, C. H., Post, M. W., Brinkhof, M. W. and R. C. Wagenaar. “Comparison of the Utrecht Scale for Evaluation of Rehabilitation-Participation with the ICF Measure of Participation and Activities Screener and the WHO Disability Assessment Schedule II in Persons With Spinal Cord Injury, Archives of Physical and Medical Rehabilitation, January 2014; 95(1): 87–93 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wolf, A. C., Tate, R. L., Lannin, N. A., Middleton, J., Lane-Brown, A., and I. D. Cameron. “The World Health Organisation Disability Assessment Scale, WHODAS II: Reliability and Validity in the Measurement of Activity and Participation in a Spinal Cord Injury Population”, Journal of Rehabilitative Medicine, September 2012; 44(9): 747–755 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kivisild, A., Sabre, L., Tomberg, T., Ruus, T., Kõrv, J., Asser, T. and U. Linnamägi. “Health-Related Quality of Life in Patients with Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury in Estonia”, Spinal Cord, July 2014; 52(7): 570–575 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Post, M. W., de Witte, L. P., Reichrath, E., Verdonschot, M. M., Wijlhuizen, G. J. and R. J. Perenboom. “Development and Validation of IMPACT-S, an ICF-Based Questionnaire to Measure Activities and Participation”, Journal of Rehabilitative Medicine, August 2008; 40(8): 620–627 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Machacova, K., Lysack, C. and S. Neufeld. “Self-Rated Health Among Persons with Spinal Cord Injury: What is the Role of Physical Ability?”, Journal of Spinal Cord Medicine, 2011; 34(3): 265–272 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Simpson, G. and K. Junes. “How Important is Resilience Among Family Members Supporting Relatives with Traumatic Brain Injury or Spinal Cord Injury?”, Clinical Rehabilitation, April 2013; 27(4): 367–377 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Erosa, N. A., Berry, J. W., Elliott, T. R., Underhill, A. T. and P. R. Fine. “Predicting Quality of Life 5 Years After Medical Discharge for Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury”, British Journal of Health Psychology, November 2014; 19(4): 688–700 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.