SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- G. Hofstede and G. Hofstede, Cultures and organizations: Software of the mind. (MacGraw Hill, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- K. Reinecke, “Culturally Adaptive User Interfaces,” Unpublished PhD thesis, University of Zurich, Germany, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- K. Reinecke and A. Bernstein. ACM Trans. Comput. Interact, 18, 2 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Mazeyanti, W. A. Wan Fatimah, and S. Suziah. J. Eng. Appl. Sci., 10, 23 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- InMobi, “Mobile Gaming Cross-Market Analysis: First Edition, 2014 Q1,” (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Mazeyanti, W. A. Wan Fatimah, and S. Suziah, “Culturally Enhanced Computer Game: The Impact on Educational Effectiveness,” Mediterranian J. Soc. Sci., vol. in press, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- R. C. S. Yee, “Perception of Online Learning in an Australian University: Malaysian Student’s Perspectives,” Queensland University of Technology, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. Subramony, “Socio-Cultural Issues in Educational Technology Integration,” Build. Blocks Soc. Found, 6, 1, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- P. Mohammed and P. Mohan, Caribb. Teach. Sch., 1, 1 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- W. Littlewood. Lang. Teach. Res., 5, 1 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jupit, Amelia Jati Robert, et al. “Cross-cultural awareness in game-based learning using a TPACK approach.” The 10th International Workshop on Internationalisation of Products and Systems.(11-14 July 2011). (2011). [Google Scholar]
- I. Zurida, J. Azizah, and A. Azlina. Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 65. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. Reinecke and A. Bernstein. MIS Q., 37, 2 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. Mohammed and P. Mohan, “Combining Digital Games with Culture: A Novel Approach towards Boosting Student Interest and Skill Development in Computer Science Programming,” in Proceedings of International Conference on Mobile, Hybrid, and On-Line Learning, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R. Khaled, P. Barr, R. Biddle, R. Fischer, and J. Noble, “Game design strategies for collectivist persuasion,” in Proceedings of ACM SIGGRAPH Symposium on Video Games - Sandbox, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- B. Duygu, “Cultural Factors in Web Design,” J. Theor. Appl. Inf. Technol., 3, 7 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Derryberry, “Serious games : online games for learning.” (Adobe Ltd, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- Ariffin Mazeyanti Mohd, Wan Fatimah Wan Ahmad, and Suziah Sulaiman. “Guideline for Designing an Effective Serious Game by Using Cultural-Based Game Design Model.” International Visual Informatics Conference. Springer International Publishing, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Thompson and C. Irvine, “Active Learning with the CyberCIEGE Video Game,” in Workshop on Cyber Security Experimentation and Test, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- U. Sekaran, Research method of business: A skill-building approach, (Fourth Edi. John Wiley & Sons, 2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.