SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- S. Neier, L.T. Zayer, J. of Marketing Edu, 37 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. Lim, Turkish Online J. of Distance Edu, 11 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S. Hamid, J. Waycott, S. Chang, S. Kurnia, Ascilite, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Almadhoun, F.W. Lai, P.D.D. Dominic, An examination of social networking sites usage among the students in the Malaysian universities. ICMEF Proceeding, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Hamsan, M.N. Kumar, Pertanika J. of Social Science & Humanities, 21 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R.R. V. Rasiah. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 123 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Lee, S.V. Sangaran Kutty, S.P. Wong, Exploring the use of Facebook in the classroom: A Malaysia case study. Proceedings for 2nd European Conf. on Social Media ECSM, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hamat, M.A. Embi, H.A. Hassan. Int. Edu Studies, 5, 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Helou, N.Z. Ab. Rahim, The influence of social networking sites on students’ academic performance in Malaysia. Proceedings for the Int. Conf. on Internet Studies, 1–18 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Helou, Z.Z. Ab. Z.Z. Rahim & N.D. Oye Int. J. of Social Networking and Virtual Communities, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Din, S. Yahya, S. Haron, Information retrieval and academic performance among Facebook users. AicE-Bs 2012 Cairo ASIA Pacific Int. Conf. on Environment-Behaviour Studies, 68 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Thompson, E. Lougheed. College Student Journal, 46 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Grosseck, R. Bran, L. Tiru, Dear teacher, what should I write on my wall? A case study on academic uses of Facebook. WCES 2011 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Alhazmi, A. Abdul Rahman. AISS, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. ul Haq, S. Chand. Bulletin of Edu and Research, 34, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.