SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- R. Wodak, R. De Cillia, M. Reisigl, and K. Liebhart, The discursive construction of national identities. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hartmann, Sociol. Q., vol. 56 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hashim and C. Tan. Citizsh. Teach. Learn., 5 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Engstrom. Democracy and democratisation, In Routledge handbook of ethnic conflict, pp. 103–111 (Routledge, London, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. P. Amienyi, Communicating national integration: Empowering development in African countries (Ashgate Publishing Company, Farnham, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mathew and M. A. Ansari, An introduction to education. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Cacciatore, D. A. Scheufele, and S. Iyengar. Mass Commun. Soc., 5436, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Scheufele and D. Tewksbury. J. Commun., 57, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Baran and D. K. Davis, Mass Communication Theory: Foundations, Ferment, and Future, (Nelson Education, Scarborough, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kwan and J. Graves. Framing fat: Competing constructions in contemporary culture. (Rutgers University Press, London, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Van Gorp. Strategies to take subjectivity out of framing analysis, in Doing news framing analysis: Empirical and theoretical perspectives (p. 84-109). (Routledge, New York, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Van Gorp. J. Commun., 57 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Rose, Visual methodologies: An introduction to researching with visual materials. (Sage, LA, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wodak and J. E. Richardson,. Analysing fascist discourse: European fascism in talk and text. 5, (Routledge(, (London, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chan. Discourse Commun., 6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Fitzgerald, Recognizing race and ethnicity: Power, privilege, and inequality (Westview Press, Boulder, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Anderson, Imagined communities: Reflections on the origin and spread of nationalism. (Verso Books, London, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.