SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- G. Kress & T.V. Leeuwen, Reading images: The grammar of visual design, 2nd Edition, (Routledge, New York, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Potter, Media literacy, 5th Edition, (SAGE Publications Ltd, London, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Renee, Digital and Media Literacy: A Plan of Action (The Aspen Institute, New York, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Verser & R.H. Wicks. J. Commun., 56, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Thoman & T. Jolls, Am Behav Sci, 48, 1, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ali, M. Salleh, and M. Rahman. Jurnal Sains Sosial dan Kemanusiaan, 9 (1), (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Lester, Visual communication: Images with messages, 2nd Edition (Thomson Wadsworth. Belmont, CA, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dyer, Advertising as communication (Methuen & Co., London, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Baran, Introduction to mass communication theory: Media literacy and culture. 7th Edition (McGraw-Hill, CA: Wadsworth Publishing Company, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Buckingham, Media education: Literacy, learning and contemporary culture (Blackwell Publishing, Maiden, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- I. Heywood & B. Sandywell, Interpreting visual culture: Explorations in the hermeneutics of the visual, 2nd Edition (Routledge, New York, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Livingstone, (Edt.), Audiences and publics: When cultural engagement matters for the public sphere (Intellect Press, Bristol, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sturken, & L. Cartwright, Practices of looking: An introduction to visual culture (Oxford University Press. New York, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- B. Nichols, Representing reality (Indiana University Press, Bloomington, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.