SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- A.M. Adeyanju, J. Mbibi, “Knowledge, Awareness and Attitude of farming communities towards the use of ICT’s for Rural Development”. NJC. 5, 99 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Okunula EJSS. 11 (2) (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Gujarati, Basic Econometrics: Special Indian Edition, (Fourth Edition), Tata McGraw Hill (New Delhi, India). 56–62 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- FAO. The potentials of micro-computers in support of Agricultural Extension, education and training Rome: FAO. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jensen. Journalism’s Identity Crisis: What is the News for, www.reasononline.com (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M. Mcluhan, The Gutenberg Galaxy: The making of Typograhic Man. Toronto: University of Toronto Press. Retrieved on 08/08/2011 from http://www.uky.edu/~drlane/capstone/mass/determinism.htm (1962). [Google Scholar]
- NAERLS. Agricultural performance survey. Zaria: NAERLS press. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Michiels, L. Van crowder, Discovering the magic box. Local appropriation of information & communication technologies (ICTs). FAO, Rome. accessed: http://www.fao.org/sd/2001/KN0602a_en.htm (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Web2 for Dev summary report, exploring the potentials of blogging for development. Htpp://natawilage.typepad: retrieved http://blogweb2fordev.net September, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.