SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- E. S. Paul. Society & Animals, 3(1), 1-21 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Dubois, H.W. Human Dimensions of Wildlife, 18(1), 1-19 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Boronyak-Vasco, N. Perry. Ecological Economics, 114, 159-167 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ramp. Journal of bioethical inquiry, 10(2), 267-272 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mehmet, P. Simmons. Environmental Communication (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- K. Boom, D. Ben-Ami, L. Boronyak and S. Riley. International Journal of Rural Law and Policy, 2 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Kelly. Kangaroo Industry Background. Kangaroo Industry Association of Australia (KIAA) (2013) . Retrieved 23 April 2016 from http://www.kangaroo-industry.asn.au/morinfo/kangaroo_industry_background.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D. Ramp in J. Hall. Doubts over kangaroo culling science. The Age newspaper, 23 April, 2013. Retrieved online on 24 April, 2016 from http://www.theage.com.au/actnews/doubts-over-kangaroo-culling-science-20160408-go1u5k [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Teel, M.J. Manfredo. Understanding the diversity of public interests in wildlife conservation. Conservation Biology, 24(1), 128–139 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Bergstrom, L. C. Arias, A. D. Davidson, A. W. Ferguson, L. A. Randa, & S. R. Sheffield. Conservation Letters, 7(2), 131-142 (2014). http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/conl.12045/full [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Dubois (2014). Understanding humane expectations: public and expert attitudes towards human-wildlife interactions. Unpublished Phd dissertation retrieved on 13/5/2016 from: https://open.library.ubc.ca/cIRcle/collections/ubctheses/24/items/1.0165855 [Google Scholar]
- Ipsos MORI. Openness in Animal Research—the public’s views on openness and transparency in animal research. Ipsos MORI, 2013. Retrieved on 20 May, 2016 from : http://www.understandinganimalresearch.org.uk/policy/concordatopenness-animalresearch/openness-in-animalresearch-public-dialogue/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Treves, R.B. Wallace, L. Naughton-Treves, A. Morales. Human Dimensions of Wildlife, 11(6), 383-396 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Hanisch-Kirkbride, J.P. Burroughs, S.J. Riley. Human Dimensions of Wildlife, 19(3), 253-266 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Manfredo, T.L. Teel, K.L. Henry. Social Science Quarterly, 90(2), 407-427 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Western Research Institute (WRI). 2012 Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000. Economic Impact Report. Retrieved on 22 April 2016 from http://www.wri.org.au/images/docs/annual_reports/Final_2012_Supercheap_Auto_Bathurst_1000_Economic_Impact_Report.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Bathurst Regional Council (BRC). Mount Panorama Fauna. Bathurst Regional Council report and proposal to cull kangaroos. Dated 9 December 2015. Copy held by the author and available on request. [Google Scholar]
- B. Cubby. Kangaroos are the big losers in this year’s Bathurst 1000. Sydney Morning Herald newspaper, 2 October, 2009. Retrieved on 23 April 2016 from http://www.smh.com.au/environment/kangaroos-are-the-big-losers-in-this-yearsbathurst-1000-20091001-ger3.html [Google Scholar]
- T. Carpenter. Bathurst Kangaroo Cull: Cr Tracey Carpenter. Youtube video. Retrieved on 23 April 2016 from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwCaX8jXtI0 [Google Scholar]
- F. Molloy. Finding kinder ways to live with Australia’s wildlife. BBC News, 5 November 2014. Retrieved on 21 April, 2016 from http://www.bbc.com/news/worldaustralia-29644228 [Google Scholar]
- Bathurst Kangaroo Project (BKP) Facebook page. Retrieved on 23 April, 2016 from https://www.facebook.com/bathurstkangarooproject/ [Google Scholar]
- L. Eddy. The Western Advocate newspaper, 30 March 2016. Bathurst Regional Council’s secret plan for a cull on the Mount. Retrieved online on 23 April, 2016 from http://www.westernadvocate.com.au/story/3818137/roos-in-the-headlights/ [Google Scholar]
- N. Morton The Western Advocate newspaper, 31 March 2016. Ecologist’s simple solution to save Mount Panorama roos. Retrieved on 21 April, 2016 from http://www.westernadvocate.com.au/story/3821474/ecologists-simple-solution-tosave-mount-panorama-roos/?cs=115 [Google Scholar]
- G. Coote. Mount Panorama cull plans to be put on hold: council. ABC News website. Retrieved on 23 April 2016 from http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-30/concernabout-proposed-kangaroo-cull-at-bathurst/7284296 [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Yeates, B. Reed. Animal research through a lens: transparency on animal research. Journal of Medical Ethics, 41(7), 504–5 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.