SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- J. S. Fishkin. When The People Speak: Deliberative Democracy & Public Consultation, New York: Oxford University Press. (2009)
- B. N. Hague, D. L. Brian D. Loader. Digital Democracy: Discourse and The Decision Making in The Information Age, New York: Routledge. (1999)
- Lievrouw, Leah A. & Sonia Livingstone. Handbook of New Media: Social Shaping and Social Consequences of ICTs, London: Sage Publications. (2006)
- Lim, M. “The Internet, Social Network and Reform in Indonesia”. Contesting Media Power: Alternative Media in A Networked World. Ed. N. Couldry and J. Curran. Rowan & Littlefield. 273–288. (2003)
- S. Prokhorov. Social Media and Democracy: Facebook as a Tool for the Establishment of Democracy in Egypt, unpublished thesis, School of Arts and Communication Malmo University. (2012)
- Wilhelm, Anthony G., 2003, Demokrasi di Era Digital: Tantangan Kehidupan Politik di Ruang Cyber (terjemahan), Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
- D. Winston. Digital Democracy and the New Age of Reason dalam Democracy and New Media, Henry Jenkins dan David Thorburn (Eds), Cambridge: The MIT Press. (2003)
- Y. Zhao. New Media and Democracy: 3 Competing Visions from Cyber-Optimism and Cyber Pessimism, Journal of Political Sciences & Public Affairs, Volume 2: 114, http://www.omicsonline.org. Diakses tanggal 23 Mei 2014. (2014) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.