SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- N. Saleem, U.S. Media Framing of Foreign Countries Image: An Analytical Perspective. Canadian Journal of Media Studies, 2, 1 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M. McCombs, M. Setting the Agenda: The Mass Media and Public Opinion. Cambridge, UK: Polity Press. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- B. Cohen. The press and foreign policy. New York: Harcourt. (1963). [Google Scholar]
- A. Humphreys. Malaysia’s post 9/11 security Strategy: winning “hearts and minds” or legitimising the political status quo? Kajian Malaysia, 28, 1 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Lim, The State of Media Control in Malaysia. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the International Communication Association 23 May 2007. US: San Francisco (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Nain, & W. I. Kim Ownership, control and the Malaysian media. Who Owns the Media. Penang: Southbound, 249–270 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- F. Ibrahim., N. Mustaffa, C. P. Kee, & F. Ahmad Innov J. 16, 3 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Firdaus. Ethnic Identity and News Media Preferences in Malaysia. Paper presented at ARC APFRN Signature Event. Australia, Perth: Curtin University. 27–29 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Khiang, F. Ahmad, & C. P. Kee The Framing of media on contemporary education issue in Malaysia. Paper presented at the International conference on media and communication 11 – 12 October. 2011. Kuala lumpur: Malaysia. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J., J. Bryant, & Miron, D. J. Commun., 54, 4 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. McCombs, & D. L. Shaw The evolution of agenda setting research: Twenty-five years in the marketplace of ideas. J. Commun., 43, 2 (1972). [Google Scholar]
- H. B. Brosius, & H. M. Kepplinger The Agenda-Setting Function of Television News: Static and Dynamic Views. Communication Research, 17, 2 (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Lippmann. Public opinion. New York: Harcourt. (1922). [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Dearing, & E. Rogers Agenda-setting. London: SAGE. (1996). [Google Scholar]
- D. Weaver, D. Graber, M. McCombs, & C. Eyal Media agenda setting in a presidential election: Issues, images and interest. Westport, CT: Greenwood Publishing Group. (1981). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mohd Khairie & O. Mohd Baharudin General Election and the Enigma of Free Press in Malaysia. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 155 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.