SHS Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2017The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Accounting Information Systems|
|Published online||14 February 2017|
- J. Chen, H. Xu, & A.B. Whinston, Moderated online communities and quality of user-generated content, Journal of Management Information Systems, 28, 2, pp. 237–268 (2011) [CrossRef]
- N. Amblee, and T. Bui, Harnessing the influence of social proof in online shopping: The effect of electronic word of mouth on sales of digital microproducts, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 16, 2, 91–113 (2012) [CrossRef]
- P. Beatty, I. Reay, S. Dick, & J. Miller, Consumer trust in e-commerce web sites, ACM Computing Surveys, 43(3), 1–46 (2011) [CrossRef]
- M. Zhou, & D. Tian, An integrated model of influential antecedents of online shopping initial trust: Empirical evidence in a low-trust environment, Journal of International Consumer Marketing, 22(2), 147–167(2010) [CrossRef]
- M. Hajli, A study of the impact of social media on consumers, International Journal of Market Research, 56(3), 387–404 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Y. Chen, S. Fay, Q. Wang, The Role of Marketing in Social Media: How Online Customer Reviews Evolve, Journal of Interactive Marketing 25(2), 85–94 (2011) [CrossRef]
- D.H. Park, & J. Lee, eWOM overload and its effect on consumer behavioral intention depending on consumer involvement, Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 7, 4, 386–398 (2009) [CrossRef]
- N.A. Hashim, S. Mohd Nor & H. Janor, Riding the waves of social commerce: An empirical study of Malaysian entrepreneurs, Malaysian Journal of Society and Space 12 issue 2,83–94 (2016)
- A.M. Kaplan & M. Haenlein, Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of social media, Business Horizons 53(1), 59–68 (2010) [CrossRef]
- B. Parr, (2008). Ben Parr’s Entrepreneurial Musings. Retrieved from http://benparr.com/2008/08/itshttp://benparr.com/2008/08/its-time-we-defined-social-media-no-more-arguing-heres-the-definition
- Mayfield (2008). What is social media, Retreived from http://www.icrossing.com/icrossing-what-is-social-media
- V. Tapria & P. Kanwar, Understanding Social Media. Varinder Tapria & Priya Kanwar & Ventus Publishing ApS, (2012)
- Statista (2015). Retrieved from http://www.statista.com/statistics/278414/number-of-worldwide-social-network-users/
- Internet Users Survey 2014 (2014). Retrieved from http://www.skmm.gov.my/skmmgovmy/media/General/pdf/Internet-Users-Survey-2014.pdf
- Nielsen. (2014). E-commerce: evolution or revolution in the fast-moving consumer goods world? Retrieved from http://ir.nielsen.com/files/doc_financials/Nielsen-Global-E-commerce-Report-August-2014.pdf.
- J. H. Wu & S. C. Wang, What drives mobile commerce?: An empirical evaluation of the revised technology acceptance model. Information & Management, 42(5), 719–729, (2005) [CrossRef]
- C. Wang & P. Zhang, The evolution of social commerce: The people, management, technology, and information dimensions. Communications of the Association for Information Systems, 31(5), 1–23 (2012)
- T. P. Liang & E. Turban, Introduction to the special issue social commerce: a research framework for social commerce. International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 16(2), 5–14 (2011)
- J. Shen, Social comparison, social presence, and enjoyment in the acceptance of social shopping websites. Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, 13(3), 198–212 (2012)
- H. Rao, H.R. Greve and G.F. Davis, Fool’s gold: Social proof in the initiation and abandonment of coverage by Wall Street analysts. Administrative Science Quarterly, 46, 3 (2001), 502–526 (2001) [CrossRef]
- T. P. Liang, Y. T. Ho, Y. W. Li & E. Turban, What drives social commerce: The role of social support and relationship quality. International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 16(2), 69–90 (2011) [CrossRef]
- M. Hajli, A research framework for social commerce adoption. Information Management & Computer Security, 21(3), 144–154 (2013) [CrossRef]
- R. Rahim, R. Aravinthan & N.S. Hooi, Man dupes online shoppers. The Star, pp. 40 (2015, October 2)
- W.E. Dzisah and C.E. Ocloo, Celebrity Endorsement and Consumer Buying Behaviour; Enhancing the Promotion Function of Marketing in the Central Business Area of Accra, Ghana. European Journal of Business and Management. Vol.5, No.25, 2013 (2013)
- A. Apejoye, Influence of Celebrity Endorsement of Advertisement on Students’ Purchase Intention. J Mass Communicat Journalism 3:152 (2013) [CrossRef]
- V. Jain, Celebrity Endorsement And Its Impact On Sales: A Research Analysis Carried Out In India. Global Journal of Management and Business Research. Volume 11 Issue 4 (2011)
- Devumi (2016). Retreived from https://devumi.com/social-proof-in-digital-success/
- S. Asur, B. A. Huberman, G. Szabo, and C. Wang, Trends in social media - persistence and decay. In 5th International AAAI Conference on Weblogs and SocialMedia, (2012).
- R. Thackeray, B.L Neiger, A.K. Smith & S.B. Van Wagenen, Adoption and use of social media among public health departments. BMC Public Health 12:242 (2012) [CrossRef]
- I. Assiouras, O. Ozgen & G. Skourtis, The impact of corporate social responsibility in food industry in product-harm crises. British Food Journal, 115(1, SI), 108–123 (2013) [CrossRef]
- C.H. Cho, J. R. Phillips, A.M. Hageman & D.M. Patten, Media richness, user trust, and perceptions of corporate social responsibility: An experimental investigation of visual web site disclosures. Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 22(6), 933–952 (2009) [CrossRef]
- C.M. Chiu, C.C. Chang, H.L Cheng & Y.H. Fang, Determinants of customer repurchase intention in online shopping. Online Information Review, Vol. 33 Iss 4 pp. 761–784 (2009) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.