SHS Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2017The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Accounting Information Systems|
|Published online||14 February 2017|
- V. Basu, E. Hartono, A. L. Lederer, V. Sethi. Inform. Manage. The impact of organisational commitment, senior management involvment, and team involvement on strategic information systems planning. 39, 513–524 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Lederer, H. Salmela. J. Strategic Inf. Syst. Toward a theory of strategic information systems planning. 5 (3), 237–253 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Powell, M. Woerndl. Eur. J. Inform. Syst. Time to stop searching the important things?. 17, 174–178 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A Garg, D. P. Goyal. J. Adv. Manage. Res. Striving towards strategic alignment in SMEs: An empirical analysis. 9 (1), 77–95 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Fuller. Int. Small Bus. J. Fulfilling IT needs in small businesses: A recursive learning model. 14 (4), 25–45 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Hagmann, C. McCahon. Inform. Manage. Strategic information systems and competitiveness. 25, 183–192 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- S. Pavic, S.C.L. Koh, M. Simson, J. Padmore. Benchmarking: An Int. J. Could e-business create competitive advantages in UK’s SMEs?. 14 (3), 320–351 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bharati, A. Chaudhury. Int. J. E-Bus. Res. SMEs and competitiveness: The role of information systems. 5 (1), i–ix (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Y. Berry. Paper presented at the British Educational Research Association Annual Conference, University of Sussex at Brighton. Collecting data by in-depth interviewing. September 2-5 (1999). Retrieved July 1, 2013 from http://www.leeds.ac.uk/educol/documents/000001172.htm [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Gubrium, J. A. Holstein (Eds). Handbook of interview research. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage (2002) [Google Scholar]
- H. E. Newkirk, A. L. Lederer, A. M. Johnson. Eur. J. Inf. Syst. Rapid business and IT change: drivers for strategic information systems planning. 17 (3), 198–218 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A Cassidy. A Practical Guide to Information Systems Strategic Planning. Auerbach Publications. NW: Taylor & Francis Group (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Erlandson, E. L. Harris, B. L. Skipper, S. D. Allen. Doing Naturalistic Inquiry: A Guide to Methods. California: Sage publications (1993) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bharati, Chaudhury, A. Commun. ACM. Studying the current status of technology adoption. 49 (10), 88–93 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chia-An Chao, Aruna Chandra. JSBED. Impact of owner’s knowledge of information technology (IT) on strategic alignment and IT adoption in US small firms. 19 (1), 114–131 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.