SHS Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2017The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Corporate Finance and Capital Markets|
|Published online||14 February 2017|
- M. Bertoni and B. De Rosa, “Comprehensive Income, Fair Value, and Conservatism: A Conceptual Framework For,” pp. 1–14, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- K. Kanagaretnam, R. Mathieu, and M. Shehata, “Usefulness of comprehensive income reporting in Canada,” J. Account. Public Policy, vol.28, no.4, pp. 349–365, Jul. 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ball, “( IFRS ): pros and cons for investors International Financial Reporting Standards ( IFRS ): pros and cons for investors,” no. June 2013, pp. 37–41, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hoogendoorn, “International Accounting Regulation and IFRS Implementation in Europe and Beyond - Experiences with Eirst- time Adoption in Europe,” vol.3, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- D. Chambers, T. J. Linsmeier, C. Shakespeare, and T. Sougiannis, “An evaluation of SFAS No. 130 comprehensive income disclosures,” Rev. Account. Stud., vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 557–593, May 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mechelli and R. Cimini, “Is Comprehensive Income Value Relevant and Does Location Matter? A European Study,” Account. Eur., 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Huang, J. Ye, and G. Du, “Value Relevance of Comprehensive Income in Small and Medium-size Enterprises,” 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A. Abdul Rahman and M. D. H. Hmadan, “Reporting Comprehensive Income: Evidence from Malaysian ACE Market Companies,” SSRN Electron. J., pp. 1–26, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- C. S. A. Cheng, J. K. Cheung, and V. Gopalakrishnan, “On the usefulness of operating income, net income and comprehensive income in explaining security returns,” Account. Bus. Res., 1993. [Google Scholar]
- D. Dhaliwal, K. R. Subramanyam, and R. Trezevant, “Is comprehensive income superior to net income as a measure of firm performance?,” J. Account. Econ., vol. 26, no. 1–3, pp. 43–67, Jan. 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Brimble and A. Hodgson, “The Value Relevance of Comprehensive Income and Components for Industrial Firms,” Work. Pap. Griffith Univ. Bus. Sch. (Universiteit Amsterdam), 2004. [Google Scholar]
- J. Ernstberger, “The value relevance of comprehensive income under IFRS and US GAAP: empirical evidence from Germany.,” Int. J. Accounting, Audit. Perform. Eval., vol. 5, no. 1, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- I. Goncharov and A. Hodgson, “Measuring and Reporting Income in Europe,” J. Int. Account. Res., vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 27–59, Jan. 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Deol and J. A. Nazari, “The Decision Usefulness of Comprehensive Income Reporting: Evidence from Canada,” 2013. [Google Scholar]
- H. Zülch and P. Pronobis, “The Predictive Power of Comprehensive Income and Its Individual Components under IFRS” no. 95, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- G. C. Biddle and J.-H. Choi, “Is Comprehensive Income Useful?,” J. Contemp. Account. Econ., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1–32, Jun. 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. a. Jones and K. J.Smith, “Comparing the Value Relevance, Predictive Value, and Persistence of Other Comprehensive Income and Special Items,” Account. Rev., vol. 86, no. 6, pp. 2047–2073, Nov. 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Lee and M. S. Park, “Subjectivity in fair-value estimates, audit quality, and informativeness of other comprehensive income,” Adv. Account., Jun. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Jones and S. D. Stanwick, “Fair value accounting: A guide to understanding the current standards,” J. Corp. Account. Financ., vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 103–108, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.